Saturday, April 16, 2011

New Product: Bi-Fold Wallet

I like to make little notes everytime i need to write down something (apparently a Blackberry can't just replace the old-fashioned pen and paper!)

The list typically involves: a grocery-shopping list, a note to be given to someone, letters/ bills/ checks, etc.
The problem is usually all these notes get crumpled in my ever-extending bag, and God knows i don't like to stuff my wallet with notes. 

So here's what i've come up with as my solution...


Bi- Fold Wallet

I made the pouch big enough so you can put anything you want in there, even coins. There's also Velcro stickers inside the pocket to keep your stuff secure.
I've also inserted board in the pouch, the divider and the front & back to give more structure and strength to the wallet.


Velcro inside the pouch
front
back - with a back pocket

Size: 11cm x 14.5cm x 1.5cm (closed)

No comments:

Post a Comment