Thursday, March 22, 2012

rainbow bouquet

My infatuation for anything multicolored has resulted in a rainbow bouquet.

I made this bouquet for my cousin, Widya, who had been an owner of two empty vases for too long. 

The width of the peonies makes a perfect fit for short but stubby vases, and i added some artificial  leaves with berries to fill in the empty space between the flowers.

What's so good about this rainbow bouquet is the different looks you get every time you turn the vase around. I find myself staring at it several times a day and never get bored.

Oh, the possibilities of having rainbow bouquets of roses and every other flower now fills my mind. I'm gonna show you what i'm gonna do with another vase of her soon! 








rainbow paper peonies bouquet

No comments:

Post a Comment