Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Appliqued Tote Bag (Vol. 1)

Sometimes i get frustrated seeing a lot of crafty tools (esp. paper craft tools) that i couldn't find here in Jakarta. Even if they were, the prices are usually doubled than the original which was a turn-off for me. 

So I couldn't be happier when a friend of my best friend was willing to help me buy and bring some paper craft tools that i've been drooling over on the internet.

When the Martha Stewart Paper Punches (all three of em!) and the Croc A Dile II arrived on my house a month later, it really felt like Christmas. I spent the following weekend staying at home and trying out stuff i could make with them.




Since i've been making some geometry-appliqued tote bags, i thought some paper cut would give a nice touch to the sides of the bags.

They were pasted and covered with self-adhesive plastic film, making them durable and water-resistant. 

Size: 35cm x 36cm x 14cm (unfolded at the bottom)
Strap length: 51cm


sold
using MS double arches punch

sold
using MS double arches punch

sold
using MS deco fan punch

appliqued paper tote bags






* 1 pattern 1 piece only
** no remake of sold-out items of the same pattern
*** please add me on facebook for updates on ready-stock items

"Fashion" Wallpaper by Pandora.

No comments:

Post a Comment